World's First by K. Price Randel
The world's first supersonic bomber, the Convair XB-58 Hustler approaches Carswell AFB, TX after it's thirty-eight minute first flight on November 11, 1956. Note the F-102 chase plane and the B-36 holding short.
- Limited Edition Fine Art Canvas Giclee
- Museum Quality Canvas Giclee printed on archival canvas with archival inks
- Archival Giclee Veneer Print Varnish for added protection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivered rolled in tube, unstretched
All images available at American Art Publishing are authentic fine art reproductions made using the giclee process. Each image is authorized by the artist. They are true to the original in every detail and made with only the finest museum grade archival inks, canvas and coatings. Our giclees will provide years of viewing pleasure.