Last Flight of the Hanoi Taxi by K. Price Randel
On May 6, 2006 the C-141 nicknamed the "Hanoi Taxi" made its last flight over the USAF National Museum in Dayton, Ohio. The first aircraft to fly American POWs out of Hanoi in 1973, the "Taxi" was ceremoniously retired, representing the entire fleet. both the "Taxi" and the original official painting (reproduction featured here) are on permanent display at the museum.
- Limited Edition Fine Art Canvas Giclee
- Museum Quality Canvas Giclee printed on archival canvas with archival inks
- Archival Giclee Veneer Print Varnish for added protection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivered rolled in tube, unstretched
All images available at American Art Publishing are authentic fine art reproductions made using the giclee process. Each image is authorized by the artist. They are true to the original in every detail and made with only the finest museum grade archival inks, canvas and coatings. Our giclees will provide years of viewing pleasure.